Wednesday, December 29, 2010

dear god, this detox is killing me

i started my 5 day detox today. it includes:

all the meat you can eat (no pork)
all the green vegetables you can eat
2 oranges
1/4 tsp of salt
six 8 oz glasses of water
as much hot lemon water or herbal tea as i want
some coffee and tea if needed or wanted
some caffeinated green tea if coming off of soda

so pretty much, i am starving. and i have peed a lot. but i am happy and rearing to go. the workout room is almost painted and soon enough i will be sweating away the lbs in my new sanctuary. i see the clinic dr. tomorrow, so i will update on that. after my 5 day detox i start the hCG diet and injections for 40 days. i am hoping to lose at least 10% of my current body weight, so by february 11 i should be 26 lbs thinner!!! i took my first set of pictures today which i will post soon. i plan on taking new pictures every month so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Just Jaime said...

2 oranges total or each day?

Chrissi said...

So, two posts in and I love this blog. Please provide more details on all the detoxing, what your diet and exercise will look like each week, etc.!

pepper said...

two oranges a day. all of it is per day.

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you!!! You have been through so much and your goals are amazing, you go girl!!! Sending my love and encouragement!

Kristy said...

You are amazing! It was healing for me to read about your journey. We all have our mountains to climb and it is great to see you have taken the first steps. Thanks - you can do this!