Wednesday, March 30, 2011

dear god, my mind is blank

and you and i both know this is never true. that my mind is blank. but i have so much stuff going on right now, that i can't even remember the witty comment i was thinking about posting last night. i had stuff to tell you, god. and now i can't even think about it. but this is what is going on in the life of pepper:

1. working like a crazy person to get the BL video done. i know that it seems like a lot of work for a 1 in a million shot at getting on the show. HOWEVER, this has been therapeutic for me. i've had to stare at myself A LOT. and i am finding that a) i'm not that disgusting (or at least i am just getting used to it) b) i am not hiding behind myself anymore. i don't care who or what sees this video with all my pudge spilling out everywhere. c) i am somewhat entertaining, and d) i finally found out where little rosewater gets all his awesome expressions from. (think elle woods in legally blonde right now) ME!!

2. i am working hard(ish) on staying low carb. FYI - noodles and co does not have LOW CARB noodles. is this weird, or is it just me? anyway, i am eating a lot of protein and trying to stay away from chocolate and such. doing fairly well this week. i haven't weighed in a week. so i am a little nervous about getting on the scale.

3. going on my cruise in 11 days. i cannot wait. however, i am very ill prepared right now. haven't even started packing. i have made several lists, though. and i am really thinking everyday about my meal options so that i don't gain 119 lbs in 5 days.

4. JUST finished my last class for grad school.

5. and ordering my hcg drops today.

love, your crazy busy gal, pepper

3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Can't wait to see the final product and COngRatS on finishing school! Thats so awesome.

Jennee said...

My trick w/ the cruise is WALK! The boat is huge and everything is spread out - so don't take the elevator . . . take the stairs.

Plus, use the buffet just for a meal - not a snack. I made that mistake and wound up eating another lunch!

Best of luck to you.

BTW, I washed clothes on the cruise so I didn't have to pack so much. I got the washing sheets (at Target) so I could do some loads while I was there. No one noticed if you wear the same things again . . .

Jo Lynn said...

You go girl, I'm so proud of you!! I wish had more time to blog stalk, but everytime I come on here I'm so proud of you! Miss you tons!!! Loove yoru honesty with what you're going through, but honestly that's a wonderful quality you've always had to say it like it is!