Wednesday, August 24, 2011

dear god, i'm a little gassy

yes. i said it. these digestive enzymes, fiber, and whatever else i am taking are making me have A LOT of gas. so  just for your information and those around me. this is a preface. sorry.


anyway, i went to insanity yesterday. she told me to quit smoking. gah. i know. but at this point in my life i am attempting to not have any vices. really. so smoking is now my vice. but the funny thing about smoking right now is that i know it's bad for my body and i know that it can kill me. ironically though, i don't care. so i smoke. too much. however, mr. rosewater is in the process of quitting right now. after he is through with that,  i will start my non-smoking journey.


i went to zumba 2 times last week. it would have been 3, but i missed the damn (sorry god, but it really is that bad) exit.


so i walked around some stores instead. not has heavy as zumba, but at least i was trying to be active. anyway. one time i went to zumba at night. instead of my usual day time/morning routine. oh dear god. you invented something awful. and that is zumba at night. i seriously thought i was going to die - insert quit smoking - but seriously. i was already so worn out from the day and coming off all of my regular medication. i could barely make it home. i don't even remember passing the krishna temple. and that's bad. hence, i couldn't make it to my regular zumba the next day. for now i am sticking to sun up zumba.

my food is going ok. god, you have to tell everyone about THIS WEBSITE all i can say is that everyone needs to be on this site. it is better than any other resource site i have tried. and of course it is free. it is better than ww online, my fitness pal, whatever. i love it. it shows you graphs of intake of fat, carbs, protein, ect. everyday is a new learning experience about what i am putting into my body. please pray that others will see the light and join this.

i only lost .4 lbs this week. but oddly enough i don't care. i am really focusing on my mind right now. looking into some chakra balancing and such. so the food thing is coming naturally. plus i am not that hungry. enjoying my working out and i know it will come off eventually. 




mr. rosewater started school again today. and that is sad for me. so i am going to visit my cousin. we will call her (sing 4th) so we can veg. her daughter (baby i once held) moved across country today. so we are both sad. and need some will and grace to cheer us up. little rosewater went back to his beloved sitter today too. so things are starting to get back into routine. however, my routine will not be the same. for instance i am up after the rosewater boys left. where as i used to go back to sleep.

ok, that is it for now. hope to talk to you soon, god. getting real close to that thing they are all talking about. spirituality and such.

love, your gassy girl, pepper

5 comments:

Just Jaime said...

A loss is a loss, I say. I want to check out my fitness pal. I want to lose some weight but I just can't do it without accountability and I don't want to pay $40 a month for WW

Emily Nice said...

glad you are finding what works for you! I've missed your posts.

harley449 said...

Glad you are back and working so hard.Love You

Jennee said...

i have the WORST gas ever right now. i "feel" you :D

Just Jaime said...

Missing ya!