Wednesday, February 2, 2011

dear god, i hit my 10% goal today

yes, it is true. another goal achieved. yay for me. i have lost 26.4 lbs and i feel great. as a reward i bought some items from old navy, ignoring my mother's heed to NOT buy any clothes at this time. well, i purchased 11 items (clearance, people) and i am only keeping 1 cardigan. and this is because everything else was, wait for it, TOO BIG!!! i have to buy a smaller size in the normal oldnavy.com section. what? i know crazy. i was a little disappointed because i was SO excited for my cheap purchases, but really it was more exciting to know that i have to take them back and get something smaller. oh, and let us not forget that when you purchase from oldnavyfatties.com you must send back via mail. now that i am in the regular women's clothing, i can go to the store and exchange there. much less hassle.

love, your xl wearing gal, pepper.

8 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so happy for you!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

When does a child learn to listen to their mom, way to go you are doing great.............

Kristy said...

You are looking great! Keep it up:)

Just Jaime said...

sweet! Now you can try it on at the store first!

Just Jaime said...

Dear Pepper, it's me, Val. I wanted to let you know I am addicted to your blog. I check it multiple times a day to see if you have updated and your progress. Just thought I'd let you know, I'm obsessed with you. Your psycho friend, Val.

Jo-Dan said...

FYI...one of my YW got eyelash extensions for her birthday and they look pretty amazing. HOWEVER, an e-reader will last WAY longer and be a million times more useful...

Jennee said...

i love ON.com for clearance . . . much better variety. good for you to be in the reg sizes so fast. congrats!

Shondell said...

Holy Cow! Could you lose weight any faster? You're Amazing! I have my Pom poms out to cheer you on....looks like I better keep them at an easy reach location for a while! :)