Thursday, February 10, 2011

dear god, what a crazy day

so i have to get this out of the way. omw (oh my word, its new). the nba has been severely devastated today. god, jerry sloan has resigned. and i cried. a lot. perhaps some of it has to do with the fact that my monthly friend is around or the fact that i haven't cried a lot since baby rosewater died. but. nevertheless i am sad. and wondering if i am so crazy to be this sad over someone i don't know. and i only feel crazy because of my "buddies" at work making fun of me today during my turmoil. i know, i am super dramatic. in every way. and for some reason people laugh at that. but i am glad i can be of some entertainment.

in weight news. i have some updates about what is going to happen on the diet after my first round of hcg is done. so here is the deal.
1. i have 4 more days of hcg shots left.
2. then i continue with the 500 cal diet for 3 more days after that.
3. then i go onto the hcg post phase for three weeks, which consists of the following:
     *the basic detox phase i first started with.
     *extra protein like protein powder shakes and such
     *two eggs anyway i want
     *some other fruit like strawberries and grapefruit
     *and some exercise!!! YES. sweat will be flying. i can't wait.
4. after the three weeks i will start on the MD DIET, which is going to incorporate dairy and small portions of wheat products. and i think i can eat 1000 cals.
5. THEN my delicious and ever so coveted cruise will happen for 1 week of pure bliss.
6. back to detox, and another round of hcg.

i plan on doing the hcg rounds two more times. i am way motivated and know i can do this. i have an amazing support system, plus you, god. AND i am also branching out to other weight loss bloggers for inspiration and ideas. some of the ladies i have been reading about are amazing. motivation and inspiration is all over the blogging world.

ps. god, give thanks to my sweet cousin (lexton's mom) for cheering me up with her jokes via voicemail AND on this blog.

and also, god, my pal x needs a little pat on her back for remembering my love of the utah jazz and knowing how upset i would be about today's tragedy. great friends are all around me. thanks god.

love, your dramatic princess, pepper

2 comments:

harley449 said...

I don't love Jerry as much as you do but what a way to go, I feel so sorry for him, now there can't be a proper good-bye. I am so proud of you, you're inspiring me to get going, fast and hard on my weight.

Emily Nice said...

no making fun here. ummm but maybe a bit entertaining :)

Changes can be very upsetting, especially when its unexpected and Sloan is an institution.... hmmm now I know why you like the name Sloan so much.

Anyways keep up the good work. You're amazing and an inspiration (lame I know, but I'm trying to make sure I have something healthier for lunches now).

IMHO you could link to some of those other blogs....