Wednesday, January 5, 2011

dear god, i actually craved broccoli today

its true. today is day 2 of my hCG 500 cal diet. today has been hard. today i wanted broccoli (that is after i had all my food for the day). i hate vegetables, especially broccoli, but i'm a little hungry. i just think about this rule that my mom always told me. the third day is always the worst, then it starts getting better from there. i think this rule can be used in many aspects of life. so i expect tomorrow to be hell. but i am totally doing this. 10.5 lbs down. no cheating. i really think the wake-up call has happened. after many years of struggling, hating, dieting, vomiting (sorry, but true), clawing my way to a normal weight. i HATE that my rock bottom was due to me losing my baby (i might mention that a lot), but in any case, it has happened. and i am determined. and i actually might eat broccoli tomorrow. eh.

like this

                                          NOT like this

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Way to go for not cheating!!! You're so close to your 5%!

Lana said...

NICE. Let me know when you move onto Brussel Sprouts! They are MY favorite!

Jo-Dan said...

Soooo...I really need to see you every day at lunch time because today I partially gave in to temptation...there were bagels and donuts at my meeting this morning and I justified to myself that I was doing good because I ONLY ate a bagel covered in cream cheese and NOT my favorite donut. I need your judging eyes and comments when I reach for a chocolate covered macadamia nut...