Friday, January 7, 2011

dear god, this is so not cool

i should be happy about losing 11 lbs so far. and i am. which has been great motivation. but i seriously drank 3 liters of water yesterday and my scale stayed the same. then i proceeded to weigh at least 7 more times all with different numbers. so i took the smallest. of course. but i am not losing 1 lb a day. which i totally should. because i am freaking starving and drinking gallons of water. should i be frustrated? i do have a small secret though. i haven't had a BM in a while. sorry i know that is gross god, but i really need to get my bowels moving. perhaps that is the reason for my scale woes. hopefully tomorrow will show better results. here is to the weekend and staying strong. i definitely need your help on this one. thanks in advance.

love your weekend warrior, pepper.

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Yes, I think a BM will help. Is that gross that I commented on that? Oh well. You are SO close to your 5%. Did you ever pick a reward???

Patti said...

Hang in there!! You can do this!! There's a tea called smooth moves that might make you feel better.

tkat said...

I have to agree in saying smooth move kicks A! and from my experience the same thing happened and then for a few days i lost two pounds a day, which totally made up for it. don't waste your worries.