Saturday, January 15, 2011

dear god, my old jeans DO fit.

so nana helped me closet purge today. i forgot that i own like a bazillion pair of jeans. and i tried on some that i haven't even bothered to try on in years and they fit like a glove. loving it. loving the weight loss. i am feeling great. we separated my closet into clothes i can wear right now and clothes i will be able to wear in the future. it was crazy trying on shirts that i wore right before i got pregnant with baby rosewater (not to be confused with little rosewater). they are loose!!! the closet purge was awesome. i can't believe how much of a difference 15.5 lbs makes.

and then. after the purge, i finally got to try out just dance 2. can i get an AWESOME? cuz it is. and little rosewater joined in with me. a little pre birthday party dance off. it was fun. i got my beyonce on, my austin powers on, my tiki torch dance on, my WHAM! on. you name it. i was dancing to it. what a great workout. and my heart rate (that i measured with a $3 wall clock and my neck pulse) was between 135 and 160. so rock on. burning fat. saweet.

last night mr. rosewater took me on a fabulous date. surprise! for our 6th anniversary. we went and did some of our favorite things: basketball game, sushi, hotel. what a wonderful guy i am married to. ok, you wonder about the sushi. well i did have a few things NOT on the hCG. so i didn't weigh this morning. but i was proud. i had 1 roll of sushi vs. my usual 3 rolls of sushi. and water. NO coke. so raise the sushi roof on that. hopefully i won't suffer too much of a setback. but it was worth it. such a great time with my hunk of a husband.

here is to NO cake and pizza at little's party tonight.

love, my new jeans are really my old jeans, pepper.

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

CONGRATS!! That is such a great feeling to have the old jeans fit again. I'm all about the WHAM! too =)

Shondell said...

Wow! You're kicking Butt! So, I have to tell you I love the water bottle! Vanessa (our cousin) turned me on to them back in October and you can get them at zappos for 8 bucks with free shipping! We all fight over them in my house! Also, I have an old pair of size 12 jeans you gave me years ago...I'm saving for you baby! Keep up the good work! I only wish I was doing as good as you....and your still my Hero!

Emily Nice said...

thats awesome! Sounds like you are feeling better too. Hope little rosewater's party was great!

Jo-Dan said...

So...I've been thinking about your blog layout and would be remiss if I did not recommend that you add a tab on your sidebar that gives a total of you weight loss to date. I think it should be between stats and goals. It would help me support you better...