Friday, January 14, 2011

dear god, thank you for stevia

so i have to thank you for bringing my attention to stevia - you know the artificial sweetener with virtually no calories. anyway, it has caused a little overload of my bowels moving, but never the less, they are moving. i bought it at the great food store (can't think of the real name right now). it comes in different forms, but i bought the extract drop kind. one little drop is enough sweetener to go around. it actually doesn't taste that good, but now i know what will help me with my BMs. i wonder what the smooth move tea and stevia would do. that might get a little too crazy.

in weight news, i have lost 15.6 lbs as of today. the diet is getting much easier. it is also getting easier to curb my cravings and appetite. i had to get over that insane hump that i never thought i would get past. i'll have to tell my mom this needs a little more than three days to get used to.

speaking of my mom... nana and papa are here right now. for little rosewater's birthday. i am trying to get myself geared up. no pizza. no cake. NO DIET DR PEPPER. but with a lot of my support system being at the party, i am pretty sure i wouldn't think of cheating.

love, stevia's new best friend, pepper.

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

I'm so happy for you that its getting easier and you are seeing results!

xylitol has the same effect... I'll tell you my brazilian lemonaid story someday :)

Just Jaime said...

Keep it up and stay strong this weekend! I love reading your blog