Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dear god, my boss is the boss of my blog now too...

so i have this boss. she is quite the gal. and she said that she would support me better if i changed my blog up a little. so i am adding my "up to date weight" right where she said i should put it. between my stats and my goals. i'm telling you that because i am so honest and constantly telling people what i think whether it is solicited or not, i get the same in return. sometimes. not enough times though. but my boss is one of those returners. so anyway. in case you were wondering, god. my current weight is now hanging out in the side bar.

in other news. today has been pretty crabby. all around. not feeling well. work stress already. nana and papa went back home. diet sucks. can't find a freaking vegetable that i like. etc. i did make some pretty saweet celery last night that had the whole crew oohing and aahing. i wonder if there is something i can do to broccoli to make it taste good. well, i am still losing so i am happy about that. one more week and i will post pictures of my before and after.

love, loved to be "bossed" around, pepper.

4 comments:

nana said...

You look great I am so happy to get to see you you can not believe the difference in how you look with 17lbs gone. Keep on going ....

Jo Lynn said...

So proud of you!!! 17 lbs is awesome!! Keep is up, I know it sucks..but it's worth it. :)

Just Jaime said...

You are doing awesome! I appreciate your bossy boss =)

Shondell said...

Great Job! I may have some idea's about veggies for you! :) Love your boss!