Sunday, January 9, 2011

dear god, i cheated

its been 12 days since my last BIG cheat. here come the excuses. i couldn't take it anymore. i was so starving i almost ate a page from the book i was reading. mr. rosewater and a buddy ordered and ate pizza/cheese sticks dipped in ranch right in front of me. its ok. mr. rosewater has to eat too. but i wanted to die. and i did not partake. until everyone went to bed. i have to tell you god, it was glorious. the taste of the cheese stick(s) and ranch. they try to tell us that those things will no longer taste good after a while. that we are addicted to the grease infused in the food. but they are LIARS. that is the best thing i have eaten in 12 days. oh and don't worry i had a handful(s) of some dark chocolate m&ms as well. those are also supposed to taste terrible, according to the skinny nutritionist. well they didn't, they were also glorious. but i payed for it this morning, or not, because i did ask the other day for help with a BM. and i didn't gain. but didn't lose much either. however, i feel better. i have confessed, and i am back to feeling like i can move on and do this thing. for 34 more days. 

i am ALMOST at my 5% goal. 12. 6 lbs this morning. mr. rosewater and i have discussed rewards. and i have decided to get just dance 2. because i started working out in my new gym sanctuary. and it is fabulous. so now i need to get my groove on. 


love, your newly confessed, pepper

3 comments:

Jamie Harris said...

Good Job so far! I love the blog! keep up the good work!

Emily Nice said...

you can do it! You are inspiring me to try and eat if not healthy, then at least less bad. Maybe some day I'll even get some exercise...

I think I eat the worse at night when I know there is junk food to be found and I'm tired and have no will power to speak of. Maybe Mr can make sure to not leave glorious stuff around when you are feeling more vulnerable?

Anyways of course that food is going to taste good. Maybe those nutrition peeps don't have the same tasters as the rest of us unenlightened folks.

Sorry for the long comment. Its late. I tend to ramble.

Shondell said...

Oh, Weekends are the worst! But, no worries it's a New Week...Keep up the good work!